Monday, March 1, 2010

Beauty in the 'Stache

There's something magical about a mustache. When you're rocking some sweet upper lip lovin', nothing else seems to matter.

Clothing, hair, hygiene in general...

My focus today was on my hair. I wore it parted in the same style as in the last picture of my first post.

The reception was even more awkward than I had hoped for. I started a new job last week, so my encounters were all in a professional environment where people don't know me all that well.

Very few inquired about the 'stache and nobody commented on the hair. They probably think I just have a significantly slanted sense of style.

But at least I've got a mustache.

In other news, my roommate has jumped into the MM action. Good for him!

I just need to work on my beer gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment